- Potential development site for Rail & Barge Service
- ±5 Acres of "Staging Area" Available Next to the San Jacinto River
- Class 1 Rail Service Potential
- Potential Rail-Served Buildings Available
- Transloading Site Options Available
- Easy Access to Beltway 8, Interstate 10, Sam Houston Tollway, and the Port of Houston
- Truck Route to Houston Ship Channel is Less than 10 Miles
“The water agreement with the City of Houston has expired 2020 but may be renewed.”
± 872 Acres of Total Land Area
±500,000 SF of Existing Heavy Industrial Facilities & Office Buildings
Freestanding Buildings Available for Lease Ranging from ±3,500 SF up to 120,000 SF
Land Sites available for Build-To-Suit Opportunities.
Paved or Stabilized Land Sites Available Ranging from ±2 Acres to ±20 Acres.
Small Office Space Options Available for Tenants who Lease Improved Land Sites.
2 Million Gallon Fire Sprinkler System
Dock-High Distribution Buildings Available
Crane-Served Manufacturing Buildings w/ Cranes Ranging from 5-Tons up to 50-Tons
Heavy Electrical Service Available
Natural Gas (High Pressure from Kinder Morgan & Low Pressure from Center Point Energy)
Truck Scales for Tenant Use