The San Jacinto River and Rail Park is now leasing! We offer unique park amenities that include:
- Union Pacific and BNSF Rail Line
- On-site Barge Access
- Over 872 acres
- More than 500,000 square feet of warehouse space
- Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Surface Water Treatment Plant
- Easy Access to US Hwy 90, I10, and Sam Houston Tollway.
- On-Site Security
Several Options Available
The Park encompasses over 872 acres that offer stabilized land. The owner is motivated to clear and stabilize additional acres for new tenants.
There are roughly 500,000 square feet of warehouse and/or industrial space.
Build to Suit
If we don't have a building available that meets your needs, the owner open to build-to-suit lease agreements.